Bonalife Homes is an award-winning real estate team in Austin, Texas.
Want early/pre-MLS access to new Austin, TX listings and investment properties?
Or maybe you just want a real estate expert to talk things through with?
Bastrop, Texas ($305,000)
- Fabulous opportunity to make final customizations on some selections if opportunity is seized soon!
- This new construction home is located on a peaceful, lightly wooded, quarter-acre lot.
- Gourmet kitchen will include granite counters! Exterior hardiplank & stone veneer.
- Certain options may have opportunity to be selected such as paint color & some fixtures.
- W/ easy access to ABIA & Austin, yet quiet, country living at your future don’t miss out – Low tax rate! Estimated completion date is Mid-Sep.
Cibolo, Texas ($228,500)
- Be the envy of your neighbors with a SPECTACULAR covered outdoor patio, ready for hosting summertime BBQ’s!
- There is even an outdoor rain shower tucked away to the right in secluded ivy-covered cabana area.
- Gourmet kitchen w/ plenty of pantry & cabinet storage, w/ beautifully updated tile flooring.
- 3 spacious BR’s, plus dbl vanity in primary bathroom!
- Updated flooring, ample natural light and open concept floorplan!
- Close to San Antonio, New Braunfels & proximal to Randolph AFB. This is one you DON’T want to miss! MUST SEE!
Leander, Texas ($185,000)
- Welcome home to 1300 High Chaparrel! This is a fantastic opportunity under 200k in the Leander ISD, on almost a half-acre.
- Convenient to all Leander has to offer, but secluded enough to be the perfect retreat from the bustle of the city.
- Featuring an open floorplan w/ no wasted space, cozy living room, formal dining area & airy kitchen w/ ample natural light!
- Roast s’mores right off your back patio, atop the built-in fire pit, under the Texas stars!
- Unrestricted lot offers plenty of space for parking & the RV/boat!
Temple, Texas ($89,000)
- Location, Location – and a tax rate that can’t be beat!
- Historic charm in the heart of Downtown Temple.
- Endless possibilities, highlighted by a large level lot and BONUS – 1/1 detached Guest House.
- Opportunity to live and rent out your 1/1 secondary dwelling!
- Proximal to VA Hospital and military base.
Elgin, Texas ($215,000)
- Situated on a quiet, tree-filled street in the desirable Elm Creek subdivision, this one-story gem is sure to impress!
- You won’t find a larger backyard than this & as a BONUS, backing to a greenbelt!
- Sip coffee on your spacious covered porch. Master bedroom boasts massive walk-in closet.
- This open-concept floorplan showcases ample natural light. Open kitchen w/ separate dining area & plenty of countertop & cabinet space!
- Enjoy charm of downtown Elgin or commute easily into Austin without the pricetag.
Manor, Texas ($395,000)
- Truly one of the most magnificent houses you will see in the master-planned, ShadowGlen golf-course community this year!
- At the crest of the CLOSEST cul-de-sac to the sparkling neighborhood pool & amenity center, once known as ‘model home row’ this location CAN’T be beat!
- Multi-Gen floorplan – Second master suite up w/ full en-suite bathroom!
- Boasting hardwood floors, gourmet granite kitchen, w/ breakfast nook, formal dining, over-sized game room, SIX bedrooms w/ full closets, master on main & much more!
Manor, Texas ($270,000)
- Highly desired two-story home located in a corner lot in Manor.
- This gem includes a master bedroom on the first floor and spacious bedrooms throughout!
- Walk in shower and tub available in the master with big closets.
- Beautiful modern floor plan with granite in the kitchen.
- Backyard is perfect for summertime BBQS!
Wells Branch, Texas ($275,000)
- Updated gem located in the HIGHLY sought after Wells Branch neighborhood.
- This 3/2 boasts trendy fresh paint & new carpet! Beautifully appointed floorplan has impressive bay window in kitchen overlooking lush green front yard!
- Cozy living room fireplace, perfect for game nights! Beautiful backyard a ready canvas for your dream oasis.
- Spacious, mature shade tree and two patios – perfect for BBQ’s! Minutes from neighborhood park & trail.
We are the Austin real estate team you can rely on for service, quality and innovation.
“John assisted us in selling our house”
“People are attracted to life. John brings that to his listings, resulting in more excitement around the properties. We would not have sold as quickly or for as much had we gone with another realtor. (other realtors were even pessimistic about our scenario in comparison to Bonalife Homes) Thank you John for the help!”
“My home was about to foreclose when I contacted John and Lindsay”
“They were eager and willing to help to sell my home. My situation was a little lengthy due to the fact we had a few buyers that backed out of the contract. Nevertheless, a buyer closed on the house today and they never gave up on me. They’re very hard workers and motivated. Highly recommend Bonalife Homes team!”
“Lindsay and John have a very methodical and proven approach to selling homes”
“When I first met John to discuss selling our home, he took the time to listen to my needs and goals, then he formulated a plan. He let me know precisely what needed to be done to get the home ready for sale. I worked closely with his team to get the home staged, photographed, and ready for showing. We received an over for over our list price within less than a week! John and Lindsay have been very accessible and responsive throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with them again in the future when buying or selling a home!”
“John and his team sold my home in 3 weeks!”
“After having my home on the market for almost 3 months with a different realtor. My home didn’t sell. That’s when John went to work for me. They staged my home, and that’s when I got Several offers on the house….in 3 weeks the house sold for what I was asking for. John will tell you what you NEED to hear in order to sell you’re home. I’ll use him again when I sell my next home. Thank you to John and his team. You guys are AMAZING!!!!!”
“Anytime I needed anything throughout the process Lindsay was right there.”
“Lindsay goes above and beyond what is needed in order to make sure everything is taken care of throughout the entire process. After I’ve bought the home she still checks up on me to make sure that everything is adequate and I am happy with my purchase.”
“Lindsay was very patient, kind & understanding of my needs/wants for my first home.”
“She was very knowledgeable & personally available to answer my million questions about the first time home buying process. We were on the same page with my first choice area being in Kyle or Buda & I’m so happy I reached out to her! I’m also appreciative of her referral to my Mortgage Officer as well, he was wonderful & they got my loan closed in no time. Teamwork made my Dream!”
“John and Lindsay were very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful”
“From start to finish, John and Lindsay were very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful in the sale of our home. When questions arose, they were answered in a timely manner and exceeded expectations. With their tremendous marketing techniques, they were able to get us an all-cash offer ABOVE asking price on opening weekend! Would definitely suggest giving them a call if you are in need of anything real estate related.”
“If you want a great realtor, HIRE THEM!!”
“They were great every step of the way. The process was seamless. From staging, photos, cleaning, and lawn care for the showings, they did it all. I would highly recommend them. We had interviewed other realtors that said we wouldn’t be able to sell our house. John was like, “I got you!” Boy, did his team deliver! Lindsay took care of the day to day and John handled the big picture stuff. If you want a great realtor, HIRE THEM!!”
“Sold a vacant home in Leander”
“I was planning to sell one of my lot for more than a year but wasn’t successful until worked with Bonalife team. They did find the buyer in around two weeks. The lot is sold now. I am impressed and the team is very professional and effective. Please do it wait to work with them if you want to buy or sell quickly”
“I had been trying to sell for over a year when I contacted John”
“I had a bit of an unusual property. In a gated community of 5+ acre lots I had a large shop building that was a bit too much for the neighborhood. I had been trying to sell for over a year when I contacted John Bonacci. Lindsay and John got multiple offers in just over 30 days and got it sold and closed. It was a challenging property to sell and they got it done”
“We are very happy with our choice”
“We are very happy with our choice in having the Bonalife team help us to sell our home. As we planned to move out of state, there were many things on our to-so list. The Bonalife team made the process easy! John, Lindsay, and their team were very knowledgeable and professional. They were very communicative and helpful throughout the entire process. Our home sold in matter of days!”
“We couldn’t have asked for a better team of realtors to represent us!”
“The quality and experience they bring to the table is spot on!! They truly handled everything for us! It was a smooth process! They go the extra mile for you! We won’t be working with any other realtor but Bonalife!”
“Our house was sold in less than 4 days!”
“We are so happy with both Lindsay and John! Our house was sold in less than 4 days! The over all experience of selling a home was very smooth. Their team was awesome and very helpful as well.”
“I highly recommend Bonalife homes and their entire team.”
“I’m here to tell y’all the truth about the Bonaccis and my experience working with them. The Bonacci sold my home in 2 days over the asking price!!!!! They are well knowledgeable about real estate and negotiated every detail on selling my home. This marriage is the power couple of real estate and will go above and beyond to serve me and my family.”
“Lindsay and John are an incredible team and sold my house within a week of being on the market!”
“My husband and I were in the middle of a move to Hawaii and time was of essence so it was important for us to hire the right team to get us the most return on our home while considering our timeline. They gave recommendations for prepping our house to be stage-ready, hooked us up with a good staging company at a great price, took incredible pictures and were communicative throughout the entire process. We lived in the house while it was being sold and they managed showings very well; we would receive texts to approve or deny a showing time and it was seamless. Brooklyn is so sweet and was always available to answer any of our questions at what seemed like all times of the day. John negotiated our terms very well and got us a little more than we thought AND we closed on our house when we needed to. Thank you so much, Lindsay and John!”
“I have nothing but amazing things to say about Lindsay Bonacci!”
“She has been so helpful since day 1 of meeting with myself and my partner to just go over the process of even buying a home. We had very little knowledge of what it really took and where to begin. We just knew we wanted to find our first house together. Lindsay made our dream a reality in such a short time! It’s been such an easy process with her help. She went to houses with us and even did our walk-through with our new house. She is such a blessing to have as our realtor and I know she can do wonders for anyone ready to buy or sell. She is now our go-to for all real estate needs and I know you will not be disappointed if you give her and her team a call!”
“Lindsay helped me step by step throughout the whole process”
“I was a first time home buyer and Lindsay helped me with the step by step throughout the whole process. She was always there if I had any questions and made sure everything was in order. Nothing but great things and would recommend using Bonalife to anyone looking to Buy/Sale a home.”
“It was such a pleasure being able to work with Lindsay.”
“We were first time homebuyers, and she made the whole process very easy and stress free. We knew nothing about buying a house, but thanks to Lindsay we are homeowners today. She was very professional and knowledgeable in every aspect. We would 100% recommend her to anyone!”