Bonalife Homes is an award-winning real estate team part of Keller Williams in Austin, TX.
Want early/pre-MLS access to new Austin, TX listings and investment properties?
Or maybe you just want a real estate expert to talk things through with?
Pflugerville, Texas ($415,000)
- Truly one of the most magnificent houses you will see in the amenity-rich, Avalon master-planned community this year!
- This home has it ALL! MIL plan w/ private bedroom & living area perfect for multi-generational living.
- Backing to unobstructed greenbelt views, enjoy the serenity of lush green trees & nature from your extended covered back patio.
- Soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchen, w/ breakfast nook & massive granite island, over-sized game room, dedicated office (could be 4th BR), master on main & more!
Pflugerville, Texas ($195,000)
- Charming 1.5 story home that is sure to impress!
- 3 spacious BR’s plus a dedicated office space (could be 4th BR).
- Massive Game Room up w/ large linen closet.
- Master Bth features double vanity, garden tub & large walk-in closet.
- Gourmet kitchen w/ plenty of pantry & cabinet storage.
- Large backyard w/ extra space between neighboring houses & covered patio!
- Close to Elgin HS & short drive to ACC campus.
- Enjoy charm of downtown Elgin or commute easily into Austin without the pricetag! Must see!
Manor, Texas ($350,000)
- Truly one of the most magnificent houses you will see in the award winning, ShadowGlen golf-course community this year!
- This home has it ALL! Soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchen, w/ breakfast nook, formal dining, over-sized gameroom, chic designer colors, master on main & more!
- Upgraded wood-like tile & ample natural light! Multi-generational living – upstairs has a master-like suite too!
- Huge backyard patio, perfect for entertaining!
- Community features walking trails, gym, & sparkling waterpark style pool!
Manor, Texas ($213,000)
- Nestled on a quiet, tree-filled street in desirable ShadowGlen subdivision, this one-story gem is sure to impress!
- The open-concept floorplan, boasts wood-like laminate floors and no wasted space!
- The bright & airy kitchen has a breakfast bar overlooking into living room, perfect for entertaining!
- Office/flex room BONUS, in addition to spacious bedrooms.
- Master bedroom showcases walk-in closet!
- Award winning golf course community, walking distance to ShadowGlen Elementary. Awesome value, it’s a MUST see!
LAND FOR SALE
Bastrop, Texas ($28,000)
- It’s a MUST see.
- Build your dream house on this serene, cul-de-sac lot in the popular Tahitian Village.
- With easy access to ABIA and Austin, yet quiet, country living at your future doorstep, 502 Kukui is the perfect canvas to your vision.
- Low tax rate!
- No flood plain. No POA fees. Annual Road maintenance fee $204/lot/yr.
- Deed restrictions and survey in documents.
LAND FOR SALE
Bastrop, Texas ($88,000)
- Great opportunity to build the house of your dreams or set up a site-approved mobile home.
- Septic is already installed.
- Restrictions are attached in documents on MLS. Located just a few minutes outside of Elgin and a short drive to Austin.
- Multiple financing options available.
We are the Austin real estate team you can rely on for service, quality and innovation.
“John assisted us in selling our house.”
“People are attracted to life. John brings that to his listings, resulting in more excitement around the properties. We would not have sold as quickly or for as much had we gone with another realtor. (other realtors were even pessimistic about our scenario in comparison to Bonalife Homes) Thank you John for the help!”
“My home was about to foreclose when I contacted John and Lindsay.”
“They were eager and willing to help to sell my home. My situation was a little lengthy due to the fact we had a few buyers that backed out of the contract. Nevertheless, a buyer closed on the house today and they never gave up on me. They’re very hard workers and motivated. Highly recommend Bonalife Homes team!”
“Lindsay and John have a very methodical and proven approach to selling homes.”
“When I first met John to discuss selling our home, he took the time to listen to my needs and goals, then he formulated a plan. He let me know precisely what needed to be done to get the home ready for sale. I worked closely with his team to get the home staged, photographed, and ready for showing. We received an over for over our list price within less than a week! John and Lindsay have been very accessible and responsive throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with them again in the future when buying or selling a home!”
“John and his team sold my home in 3 week’s!”
“After having my home on the market for almost 3 months with a different realtor. My home didn’t sell. That’s when John went to work for me. They staged my home, and that’s when I got Several offers on the house….in 3 weeks the house sold for what I was asking for. John will tell you what you NEED to hear in order to sell you’re home. I’ll use him again when I sell my next home. Thank you to John and his team. You guys are AMAZING!!!!!”