Bonalife Homes is an award-winning real estate team in Austin, Texas.
Want early/pre-MLS access to new Austin, TX listings and investment properties?
Or maybe you just want a real estate expert to talk things through with?
Manor, Texas ($229,000)
- Charming one story home nestled on a quiet tree filled street in the desirable Wildhorse Creek subdivision!
- Backing to a dedicated city park offers privacy & no neighbors behind.
- Formal dining off entryway, & spacious floorplan features NO carpet throughout and ample natural light.
- All rooms are an exceptional size.
- Oversized master bedroom also features, walk-in shower, double vanity & HUGE walk-in closet.
- Enjoy charm of downtown Manor or commute easily into Austin without the pricetag! Must see!
Georgetown, Texas ($435,000)
- Coveted Cumberland Hall floor plan on one of the most scenic lots to grace Sun City’s active-adult resort community in Georgetown. Modern open floor plan with 3 BD and 3 BTHS – MUST SEE
- Like new home built in 2011 with a new roof updated in June 2020
- TONS of natural light and and spacious 2,435 SQ FT floor plan!
- The kitchen boasts large granite island, perfect entertaining!
- Chicago brick patio while overlooking a BEAUTIFUL garden!
Elgin, Texas ($315,000)
- This charming remodeled home located in the heart of downtown Elgin is sure to impress!
- Beautiful architecture includes arched doorways, built-in china cabinets.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS with 2 dedicated bedrooms, formal dining room & 2 living areas!
- Master bedroom features TWO walk in closets.
- Spa master bath with LOTS of natural light & vanity.
- HUGE storage shed that can fit an RV!
Bastrop, Texas ($305,000)
- Fabulous opportunity to make final customizations on some selections if opportunity is seized soon!
- This new construction home is located on a peaceful, lightly wooded, quarter-acre lot.
- Gourmet kitchen will include granite counters! Exterior hardiplank & stone veneer.
- Certain options may have opportunity to be selected such as paint color & some fixtures.
- W/ easy access to ABIA & Austin, yet quiet, country living at your future don’t miss out – Low tax rate! Estimated completion date is Mid-Sep.
Lockhart, Texas ($315,000)
- Stunning remodeled gem, located in the heart of historic downtown Lockhart, w/ upgrades galore!
- All wood-like laminate throughout, upgraded fixtures, new roof, double-pane windows, fully remodeled bathrooms & so much more!
- Nestled on a large quarter-acre corner lot w/ impeccably lush landscaping.
- Dream backyard includes extended covered back patio perfect for hosting summer BBQ’s!
- Garage studio w/ separate entrance could be easily finished out for potential rental income! Won’t last long – must see!
Austin, Texas ($325,000)
- Trendy remodeled gem, located in the heart of hip S. Austin w/ upgrades galore!
- Nestled in the back of a cul-de-sac, w/ fabulous curb appeal – it’s a must see!
- Open concept floorplan, perfect for entertaining. Ample natural light throughout.
- Dream backyard includes double side-opening & covered carport/patio space ready for summer BBQ parties!
- Move in ready! Near to Central Market & Westgate shopping!
We are the Austin real estate team you can rely on for service, quality and innovation.
“John assisted us in selling our house.”
“People are attracted to life. John brings that to his listings, resulting in more excitement around the properties. We would not have sold as quickly or for as much had we gone with another realtor. (other realtors were even pessimistic about our scenario in comparison to Bonalife Homes) Thank you John for the help!”
“My home was about to foreclose when I contacted John and Lindsay.”
“They were eager and willing to help to sell my home. My situation was a little lengthy due to the fact we had a few buyers that backed out of the contract. Nevertheless, a buyer closed on the house today and they never gave up on me. They’re very hard workers and motivated. Highly recommend Bonalife Homes team!”
“Lindsay and John have a very methodical and proven approach to selling homes.”
“When I first met John to discuss selling our home, he took the time to listen to my needs and goals, then he formulated a plan. He let me know precisely what needed to be done to get the home ready for sale. I worked closely with his team to get the home staged, photographed, and ready for showing. We received an over for over our list price within less than a week! John and Lindsay have been very accessible and responsive throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with them again in the future when buying or selling a home!”
“John and his team sold my home in 3 week’s!”
“After having my home on the market for almost 3 months with a different realtor. My home didn’t sell. That’s when John went to work for me. They staged my home, and that’s when I got Several offers on the house….in 3 weeks the house sold for what I was asking for. John will tell you what you NEED to hear in order to sell you’re home. I’ll use him again when I sell my next home. Thank you to John and his team. You guys are AMAZING!!!!!”
“Anytime I needed anything throughout the process Lindsay was right there.”
“Lindsay goes above and beyond what is needed in order to make sure everything is taken care of throughout the entire process. After I’ve bought the home she still checks up on me to make sure that everything is adequate and I am happy with my purchase.”
“Lindsay was very patient, kind & understanding of my needs/wants for my first home.”
“She was very knowledgeable & personally available to answer my million questions about the first time home buying process. We were on the same page with my first choice area being in Kyle or Buda & I’m so happy I reached out to her! I’m also appreciative of her referral to my Mortgage Officer as well, he was wonderful & they got my loan closed in no time. Teamwork made my Dream!”