Bonalife Homes is an award-winning real estate team part of Keller Williams in Austin, TX.
Want early/pre-MLS access to new Austin, TX listings and investment properties?
Or maybe you just want a real estate expert to talk things through with?
- Charming remodel, located in the heart of downtown Elgin, is sure to impress!
- 2 dedicated bedrooms, w/ a dedicated formal dining room & 2 living areas.
- A 3rd bedroom could be added with some vision!
- Master BR features wood-like hard tile and TWO walk in closets.
- Spa-like master bath boasts natural light, dbl vanity & clawfoot garden tub.
- Large level lot, huge storage shed – Bring the RV!
Pflugerville, Texas ($415,000)
- Truly one of the most magnificent houses you will see in the amenity-rich, Avalon master-planned community this year!
- This home has it ALL! MIL plan w/ private bedroom & living area perfect for multi-generational living.
- Backing to unobstructed greenbelt views, enjoy the serenity of lush green trees & nature from your extended covered back patio.
- Soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchen, w/ breakfast nook & massive granite island, over-sized game room, dedicated office (could be 4th BR), master on main & more!
Manor, Texas ($229,000)
- Stunning one-story home nestled in the USDA eligible Bell Farms community.
- Three spacious dedicated bedrooms, plus gameroom/flex-space AND office (or 4th BR).
- This open concept floorplan is sure to impress!
- Lots of natural light, high ceilings & recently constructed patio addition.
- Oversized master bedroom w/ spacious walk-in closet.
- Walking distance to neighborhood sports court and playground.
- 15 mins away from DOWNTOWN AUSTIN!
LAND FOR SALE
Bastrop, Texas ($28,000)
- It’s a MUST see.
- Build your dream house on this serene, cul-de-sac lot in the popular Tahitian Village.
- With easy access to ABIA and Austin, yet quiet, country living at your future doorstep, 502 Kukui is the perfect canvas to your vision.
- Low tax rate!
- No flood plain. No POA fees. Annual Road maintenance fee $204/lot/yr.
- Deed restrictions and survey in documents.
Burnet, Texas ($249,000)
- Incredible opportunity to add your dream home & have the perfect newly constructed 50′ x 70′ workshop on site!
- Workshop complete w/ electricity, new private well, wrap around porch, spray foam insulation to keep the structure cool even on the warmest days – bring the RV!
- Lot cleared to add add’l dwelling structure – building plans must be approved.
- Stunning hill country views on these 5 sprawling acres in exclusive gated community, exotic black buck creates ag. exemption.
- LOW TAX rate.
We are the Austin real estate team you can rely on for service, quality and innovation.
“John assisted us in selling our house.”
“People are attracted to life. John brings that to his listings, resulting in more excitement around the properties. We would not have sold as quickly or for as much had we gone with another realtor. (other realtors were even pessimistic about our scenario in comparison to Bonalife Homes) Thank you John for the help!”
“My home was about to foreclose when I contacted John and Lindsay.”
“They were eager and willing to help to sell my home. My situation was a little lengthy due to the fact we had a few buyers that backed out of the contract. Nevertheless, a buyer closed on the house today and they never gave up on me. They’re very hard workers and motivated. Highly recommend Bonalife Homes team!”
“Lindsay and John have a very methodical and proven approach to selling homes.”
“When I first met John to discuss selling our home, he took the time to listen to my needs and goals, then he formulated a plan. He let me know precisely what needed to be done to get the home ready for sale. I worked closely with his team to get the home staged, photographed, and ready for showing. We received an over for over our list price within less than a week! John and Lindsay have been very accessible and responsive throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with them again in the future when buying or selling a home!”
“John and his team sold my home in 3 week’s!”
“After having my home on the market for almost 3 months with a different realtor. My home didn’t sell. That’s when John went to work for me. They staged my home, and that’s when I got Several offers on the house….in 3 weeks the house sold for what I was asking for. John will tell you what you NEED to hear in order to sell you’re home. I’ll use him again when I sell my next home. Thank you to John and his team. You guys are AMAZING!!!!!”
“Anytime I needed anything throughout the process Lindsay was right there.”
“Lindsay goes above and beyond what is needed in order to make sure everything is taken care of throughout the entire process. After I’ve bought the home she still checks up on me to make sure that everything is adequate and I am happy with my purchase.”
“Lindsay was very patient, kind & understanding of my needs/wants for my first home.”
“She was very knowledgeable & personally available to answer my million questions about the first time home buying process. We were on the same page with my first choice area being in Kyle or Buda & I’m so happy I reached out to her! I’m also appreciative of her referral to my Mortgage Officer as well, he was wonderful & they got my loan closed in no time. Teamwork made my Dream!”